Posted on: 03-19-2013 at 5:00pm
By Stream Energy Chairman Rob Snyder
I have been here at Stream Energy and Ignite from the start: and I really cannot recall a time when it seemed that both of the Ignite and Stream Energy machines were humming along as smoothly the present. At every Business Presentation or group session that I attend, I encounter wave after wave of enthusiastic Igniters – a legion of Happy Warriors who understand the power of our business model and the opportunities that can be wielded as a result thereof.
It is no stretch of the imagination to say that the near-universal feedback that we have received from a legion of Igniters has been that Ignition 2013 was probably THE most well-orchestrated, informationally-rich and motivating corporate convocation in our history. Resultantly, the Ignite Army rocketed out of Dallas to seize the battlefields of our various service areas with a vengeance.
With new offerings such as the new Business Presentation, Ignite eSuite and Virtual Assistant, you now have the best business tools in the industry that you can use to explode your business. Here’s some of the things that I have been hearing:
- “One of my Associates simply pointed five prospects to the new online Business Presentation without being there to explain the material. But, after looking at this new video alone, each of these five prospects signed up as Ignite Associates. That’s the ultimate power of this new tool, Rob – your business can grow itself and YOU’RE NOT EVEN THERE!”
- “When I am prospecting a new Associate, without much explanation or trying to overcome any objections, I point them online to the new Your Best Friend’s Energy Company video. Every prospect that has taken the four minutes necessary to watch this production has immediately wanted to know more about Ignite and the opportunity. This new video is the best door-opener that you could ever imagine.”
So if you wonder as to why I am so pumped at present, that type of input should give you a flavor!
We are once again in the prime of our business effectiveness, Gang. Our energy rates are better than or competitive to the local incumbent in every service area in which we do business – and we will be expanding our reach in significant fashion throughout the Northeast over the coming months.
The Stream Energy/Ignite offensive is in full gear: and I see no reasons now foreseeable as to why our tremendous momentum should not continue to build throughout the remainder of this year. More importantly, the Ignite Opportunity has never made more sense. And there has frankly NEVER been a better time to be doing your Ignite business.
GET THE HECK OUTTA OUR WAY.
We’re on the move, People – and we ARE NOT slowing down. Do not allow yourself to get left behind!
I will see you on the Road during the rest of March and April!
Posted on: 03-06-2013 at 5:02pm
At Stream Energy, we’re always looking for ways to help customers take advantage of the benefits of energy deregulation.
To further assist customers in joining the Stream Energy family, we have cut our deposits in half in Texas and Georgia for all new customers, regardless of what rate plan the customer selects.
Customers required to pay a deposit will only need to pay $125 in Texas (formerly $250) through the end of April, and $75 in Georgia (formerly $150) through the end of August. That’s a 50% reduction in both Texas and Georgia.
Posted on: 02-27-2013 at 6:09pm
He was described by many as a big teddy bear. His unmistakable laugh made others smile. His selfless passion for others is the epitome of the Stream Energy and Ignite spirit.
In May 2012, the Stream Energy family lost one of its longest-tenured and most-loved family members when Alfonso ‘Paco’ Garcia lost his nine-month battle with esophageal cancer.
His witty personality never let up through his final days – joking with friends, visiting with co-workers in the office and continuing to bring smiles to the faces of everyone he knew.
His spirit and willingness to fight and find happiness in each day was unrelenting. As a member of Associate Support, Paco enjoyed helping others better their lives.
To commemorate the positive impact Paco had on our Stream Energy and Ignite family, this past weekend Ignite unveiled the Alfonso “Paco” Garcia Assist Award at Ignition 2013.
This award will be conferred each year on a worthy Ignite Associate who embodies Paco’s spirit of servant leadership and unselfish dedication to helping others. These are the Associates who speak with their actions, through the care and attention they place on lifting others up.
For 2013, Presidential Directors Donny and Sue Anderson were selected as the inaugural recipients in honor of their efforts to lift up their fellow Ignite Associates through training, motivation and leadership.
Posted on: 01-28-2013 at 8:23pm
By Marketing Communications Editor Brian Hale
Losing weight. Quitting smoking. Becoming a better person. These are all common statements every January when talk of new year’s resolutions comes about.
For the month of January, gym memberships spike and cigarette sales dip. But as the calendar progresses further into each year, gym memberships and cigarette sales often return to normal as “resolutionists” begin returning to old habits.
So what resolution can you commit to keeping for the rest of the year that will better your conscience and your wallet? How about committing to using less energy?
The summer months often create havoc on both utility grids across the nation as well as consumer wallets. But consuming less energy during peak times is better for both the environment and your bank account.
So what can you do to keep this year’s resolution?
There are a number of ways, and you likely won’t notice much of a difference on your lifestyle or comfort.
First, get a programmable thermostat. Program the thermostat to retain a higher temperature during the summer and a lower temperature during the colder months. Set the thermostat to reach your desired setting approximately 30 minutes before you return home so you enter into a comfortable home.
Secondly, during peak hours during the summer (usually between 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.) avoid running large appliances such as the washer and dryer, dish washer and oven. This will create less demand on the energy grid and a lesser probability of rolling blackouts (created by too much demand and not enough electricity).
Lastly, look for any type of credit or discount available to you in your home’s service area and take advantage. These are often government-sponsored credits or rebates available to you for helping reduce your energy usage. To look for savings options, visit www.energy.gov/savings to see what is available in your area.
By committing to reduce your energy usage in 2013, you can save money, lower the probability of rolling blackouts, reduce stress on your electric grid during peak times, satisfy your conscience by doing something beneficial for the environment and keep your new year’s resolution.
Will you keep your resolution in 2013?
Posted on: 01-14-2013 at 6:54pm
By Senior Director of Communications Paul Thies
Stream Energy is kicking off 2013 with a variety of good news for people who are looking to join the family of satisfied Stream Energy customers. Check it out:
- On January 14, 2013, Stream Energy introduced a rate plan exclusively for new Texas electricity customers. The “New Friends Plan” is geared towards helping electric customers in Texas lock in a very competitive rate which will serve them well throughout 2013. Please visit this page to see Stream Energy’s 12-month “New Friends” Plan rates for all service areas of Texas. To take advantage of this terrific new plan, click here.
- Stream Energy also just lowered the deposits required of new customers in Texas (was $250; now $125) and Georgia (was $150; now $75). We cut those deposits in half to help our new friends get on board so they can enjoy the Stream Difference as quickly as possible.
- Stream Energy announced lowered electricity rates in Pennsylvania on January 3 and lowered natural gas rates in Georgia on January 5. Coupled with our already attractive rates in the Northeast and our New Friends Plan in Texas, we have a very cost-attractive suite of products to meet your family’s energy needs.
- Stream Energy ushered in the New Year in grand style, thanks to our third year as the Big D NYE Fireworks Spectacular sponsor. The event drew more than 35,000 attendees and was broadcast to over six and a half million people in five states. Stream Energy again used its sponsorship platform to highlight the work of Captain Hope’s Kids, a non-profit organization dedicated to serving homeless children. In 2012, Captain Hope’s Kids touched the lives of roughly 40,000 children in North Texas.
- Next month, Stream Energy is again expecting thousands of highly motivated Ignite entrepreneurs to descend upon Dallas for a three-day extravaganza we call Ignition. Each year, Ignition presses on the accelerator of our business and pushes us forward.
It’s an exciting time for Stream Energy, and we’re only getting started. Give us a shout - we’d love to show you why we’re “Your Best Friend’s Energy Company.”