Posted on: 01-14-2013 at 6:54pm
By Senior Director of Communications Paul Thies
Stream Energy is kicking off 2013 with a variety of good news for people who are looking to join the family of satisfied Stream Energy customers. Check it out:
- On January 14, 2013, Stream Energy introduced a rate plan exclusively for new Texas electricity customers. The “New Friends Plan” is geared towards helping electric customers in Texas lock in a very competitive rate which will serve them well throughout 2013. Please visit this page to see Stream Energy’s 12-month “New Friends” Plan rates for all service areas of Texas. To take advantage of this terrific new plan, click here.
- Stream Energy also just lowered the deposits required of new customers in Texas (was $250; now $125) and Georgia (was $150; now $75). We cut those deposits in half to help our new friends get on board so they can enjoy the Stream Difference as quickly as possible.
- Stream Energy announced lowered electricity rates in Pennsylvania on January 3 and lowered natural gas rates in Georgia on January 5. Coupled with our already attractive rates in the Northeast and our New Friends Plan in Texas, we have a very cost-attractive suite of products to meet your family’s energy needs.
- Stream Energy ushered in the New Year in grand style, thanks to our third year as the Big D NYE Fireworks Spectacular sponsor. The event drew more than 35,000 attendees and was broadcast to over six and a half million people in five states. Stream Energy again used its sponsorship platform to highlight the work of Captain Hope’s Kids, a non-profit organization dedicated to serving homeless children. In 2012, Captain Hope’s Kids touched the lives of roughly 40,000 children in North Texas.
- Next month, Stream Energy is again expecting thousands of highly motivated Ignite entrepreneurs to descend upon Dallas for a three-day extravaganza we call Ignition. Each year, Ignition presses on the accelerator of our business and pushes us forward.
It’s an exciting time for Stream Energy, and we’re only getting started. Give us a shout - we’d love to show you why we’re “Your Best Friend’s Energy Company.”
Posted on: 09-10-2012 at 5:17pm
By Marketing Communications Editor Brian Hale
As the calendar switches to September, exciting events return to the horizon. Stadiums welcome the return of frenzied fans, parkways of summer green evolve to autumn auras, flashing school zones emerge from summer hibernation and Mother Nature ushers in relief from summer’s grasp.
Whatever your preferred part of autumn’s arrival, the fall feels refreshing. As cooler breezes blow and temperatures begin to drop, Stream Energy is refreshing our rates.
Effective last week, Stream Energy dropped rates in most of our service areas across Texas, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey. The perfect beginning to fall is already in full force.
In Texas, fall is still in its infancy as many cities saw temperatures topping 100º for much of last week. As a cold front arrived, so did lower Texas rates. Lower rates were also seen in the Northeast territories, as well as in Georgia.
So as September succulence begins to sink in, Stream Energy customers can keep focused on pigskin players, pumpkins and helping with homework.
As your best friend’s energy company, we know your time is precious because we’re husbands and mothers, too. So, get back to what’s important and we’ll take care of your energy needs with great rates that you don’t have to think twice about and customer service you’ll want to brag about.
From our family to yours, enjoy the upcoming autumn and don’t forget to start off your September succulence with a great new low rate from Stream Energy—your best friend’s energy company.
Posted on: 08-03-2012 at 3:47pm
By Stream Energy Marketing Communications Editor Brian Hale
The wave of excitement around Clean Nation by Stream Energy has spread to your favorite social media. Stay on top of all important Clean Nation announcements and remain up-to-date with the latest and greatest information about Clean Nation. Share it with your friends and help spread the word of Clean Nation by Stream Energy.
“Like” Clean Nation on Facebook
Follow Clean Nation on Twitter
Posted on: 08-01-2012 at 6:32pm
Clean Nation by Stream Energy is not yet available to participate in. However, Ignite Compliance is pleased to offer a a few tips to help you get started off on the right foot:
- Any advertising must be approved by Compliance PRIOR to posting and/or making public.
- Clean Nation advertising operates in the same manner as it does in Ignite: you may advertise for the Opportunity (REPs), but NOT for customers (RECs).
- Use catch phrases such as “Go Green and Make Green,” “Make Money and Help The Environment,” and “I Can Show You How To Make Money From Renewable Energy Certificates.”
- Associates can only SHARE, but not publish, the 4-minute Clean Nation video on YouTube. You may not use the video to advertise for RECs.
- Upon the launch of Clean Nation, every potential Renewable Energy Partner (REP) must have a valid Social Security Number to become a member.
Please Note: these tips are provided to help you spread the word about Clean Nation. The official Policies and Procedures for Clean Nation will be available on the launch date in August.
To have all your questions answered, please visit Ignite Compliance on Facebook or send an email to email@example.com.