Posted on: 07-30-2013 at 3:30pm
(Dallas) July 11, 2013 – Stream Energy, the largest direct selling energy company in the world, is one of the newest recipients of the Direct Selling Association’s (DSA) annual Code of Ethics Communication Initiative Award. The award was announced at the 2013 DSA convention in Phoenix.
Dallas based Stream Energy has generated more than $5 billion in total sales since it was founded in 2004. The company powers a business model based on compensating consumers for referring friends and family to its competitively priced electricity and gas services.
“Our continued success is based on friends and family referring people they know to our electricity and gas services. Stream Energy is your best friend’s energy company, and formal recognition from the Direct Selling Association that we are an ethical business is an official mark of additional professional trust we are honored to uphold,” said Stream Energy Co-Founder and Chairman Rob Snyder.
The company recently launched its biggest expansion to date when it flipped the switch on residential and commercial service across New York, New Jersey, and Maryland. The expansion includes 10 new territories totaling 5.7 million new meters.
Stream Energy currently also operates in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Washington, D.C.
The DSA is a national trade association of leading firms that manufacture and distribute goods and services sold directly to consumers. The organization’s mission is to protect, serve, and promote the effectiveness of member companies and the independent business people they represent.
The Communication Initiative Award recognizes businesses that go above and beyond in their efforts to promote company awareness and compliance with the DSA code of ethics, which is recognized as the highest ethical standard in the multi level marketing arena.
“Ethics are important in every business, but since our foundation is one of trust between our customers, their friends and family, and Stream Energy, it’s essential to maintain our reputation for providing the best possible service, competitive rates, and green energy options. Winning the code of ethics award from the Direct Selling Association is a privilege we will be proud to continue to earn,” said Snyder.
About Stream Energy
Stream Energy, “your best friend’s energy company,” promotes the sale of energy services through a network of family and friends. The idea behind this belief is that your best friend wants the best for you and will share great opportunities, including those to create additional income and to take advantage of some of the most competitive rates in the industry.
As one of the largest direct selling energy companies in the world, the firm does not focus solely on its own success. Employees, Ignite Independent Associates, along with friends and families join together to support organizations like Captain Hope’s Kids, Ragan’s Hope, Fuel Fund of Maryland, Utility Emergency Services Fund, and Heating Energy Assistance Team of Georgia to make a positive impact on local their communities.
Stream Energy strives to provide the best energy service and some of the most competitive utility rates in Texas, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Washington, D.C., and New York. Efforts in these areas have led Stream Energy and Ignite to be a leading energy company in the deregulated market and consistently ranked among the top direct selling companies in the world.
Learn more about Stream Energy by visiting streamenergy.net.
Posted on: 03-06-2013 at 5:02pm
At Stream Energy, we’re always looking for ways to help customers take advantage of the benefits of energy deregulation.
To further assist customers in joining the Stream Energy family, we have cut our deposits in half in Texas and Georgia for all new customers, regardless of what rate plan the customer selects.
Customers required to pay a deposit will only need to pay $125 in Texas (formerly $250) through the end of April, and $75 in Georgia (formerly $150) through the end of August. That’s a 50% reduction in both Texas and Georgia.
Posted on: 01-14-2013 at 6:54pm
By Senior Director of Communications Paul Thies
Stream Energy is kicking off 2013 with a variety of good news for people who are looking to join the family of satisfied Stream Energy customers. Check it out:
- On January 14, 2013, Stream Energy introduced a rate plan exclusively for new Texas electricity customers. The “New Friends Plan” is geared towards helping electric customers in Texas lock in a very competitive rate which will serve them well throughout 2013. Please visit this page to see Stream Energy’s 12-month “New Friends” Plan rates for all service areas of Texas. To take advantage of this terrific new plan, click here.
- Stream Energy also just lowered the deposits required of new customers in Texas (was $250; now $125) and Georgia (was $150; now $75). We cut those deposits in half to help our new friends get on board so they can enjoy the Stream Difference as quickly as possible.
- Stream Energy announced lowered electricity rates in Pennsylvania on January 3 and lowered natural gas rates in Georgia on January 5. Coupled with our already attractive rates in the Northeast and our New Friends Plan in Texas, we have a very cost-attractive suite of products to meet your family’s energy needs.
- Stream Energy ushered in the New Year in grand style, thanks to our third year as the Big D NYE Fireworks Spectacular sponsor. The event drew more than 35,000 attendees and was broadcast to over six and a half million people in five states. Stream Energy again used its sponsorship platform to highlight the work of Captain Hope’s Kids, a non-profit organization dedicated to serving homeless children. In 2012, Captain Hope’s Kids touched the lives of roughly 40,000 children in North Texas.
- Next month, Stream Energy is again expecting thousands of highly motivated Ignite entrepreneurs to descend upon Dallas for a three-day extravaganza we call Ignition. Each year, Ignition presses on the accelerator of our business and pushes us forward.
It’s an exciting time for Stream Energy, and we’re only getting started. Give us a shout - we’d love to show you why we’re “Your Best Friend’s Energy Company.”
Posted on: 11-05-2012 at 5:32pm
We are pleased to announce that Stream Energy has launched a brand new process for Quality Confirmation: Customer Quick Check. This new process became available to new Northeast customers on Friday, November 2. This new feature will be available to Texas and Georgia customers at a later date.
Gone are the days of having customers undergo a QC phone call. Instead, they may confirm their identities during the Stream Energy online enrollment process, thereby saving themselves valuable time.
The purpose of the Customer Quick Check is to confirm the customer’s identity in order to help avoid identity theft, fraudulent energy accounts, or slamming attempts. This identity verification process is not a credit check and does not affect your customer’s credit score.
Customer Quick Check At a Glance:
- Customer Quick Check is in place for Northeast customers only. (Coming soon to Texas and Georgia.)
- The last four (4) digits of your customer’s Social Security Number are required during the enrollment.
- For ID Verification, the customer may be presented with four multiple choice questions during the enrollment.
- When finished with the enrollment, customers should record their 10-Digit Reference Number.
- REMEMBER there is no Automated Quality Control Call!
- If Stream Energy needs anything to finalize the enrollment, The OnBoarding Group at Stream Energy’s corporate office will contact your customer within one business day.
- Customer Points and MEI will be rolling in quicker than ever!
Please note that the multiple choice questions are formulated and confirmed by Experian and are selected from their Public Record database. Some questions may not apply to your customer and, if so, “None of the Above” is an option for all questions.
Posted on: 08-03-2012 at 3:47pm
By Stream Energy Marketing Communications Editor Brian Hale
The wave of excitement around Clean Nation by Stream Energy has spread to your favorite social media. Stay on top of all important Clean Nation announcements and remain up-to-date with the latest and greatest information about Clean Nation. Share it with your friends and help spread the word of Clean Nation by Stream Energy.
“Like” Clean Nation on Facebook
Follow Clean Nation on Twitter