Posted on: 03-19-2013 at 5:00pm
By Stream Energy Chairman Rob Snyder
I have been here at Stream Energy and Ignite from the start: and I really cannot recall a time when it seemed that both of the Ignite and Stream Energy machines were humming along as smoothly the present. At every Business Presentation or group session that I attend, I encounter wave after wave of enthusiastic Igniters – a legion of Happy Warriors who understand the power of our business model and the opportunities that can be wielded as a result thereof.
It is no stretch of the imagination to say that the near-universal feedback that we have received from a legion of Igniters has been that Ignition 2013 was probably THE most well-orchestrated, informationally-rich and motivating corporate convocation in our history. Resultantly, the Ignite Army rocketed out of Dallas to seize the battlefields of our various service areas with a vengeance.
With new offerings such as the new Business Presentation, Ignite eSuite and Virtual Assistant, you now have the best business tools in the industry that you can use to explode your business. Here’s some of the things that I have been hearing:
- “One of my Associates simply pointed five prospects to the new online Business Presentation without being there to explain the material. But, after looking at this new video alone, each of these five prospects signed up as Ignite Associates. That’s the ultimate power of this new tool, Rob – your business can grow itself and YOU’RE NOT EVEN THERE!”
- “When I am prospecting a new Associate, without much explanation or trying to overcome any objections, I point them online to the new Your Best Friend’s Energy Company video. Every prospect that has taken the four minutes necessary to watch this production has immediately wanted to know more about Ignite and the opportunity. This new video is the best door-opener that you could ever imagine.”
So if you wonder as to why I am so pumped at present, that type of input should give you a flavor!
We are once again in the prime of our business effectiveness, Gang. Our energy rates are better than or competitive to the local incumbent in every service area in which we do business – and we will be expanding our reach in significant fashion throughout the Northeast over the coming months.
The Stream Energy/Ignite offensive is in full gear: and I see no reasons now foreseeable as to why our tremendous momentum should not continue to build throughout the remainder of this year. More importantly, the Ignite Opportunity has never made more sense. And there has frankly NEVER been a better time to be doing your Ignite business.
GET THE HECK OUTTA OUR WAY.
We’re on the move, People – and we ARE NOT slowing down. Do not allow yourself to get left behind!
I will see you on the Road during the rest of March and April!
Posted on: 01-14-2013 at 6:54pm
By Senior Director of Communications Paul Thies
Stream Energy is kicking off 2013 with a variety of good news for people who are looking to join the family of satisfied Stream Energy customers. Check it out:
- On January 14, 2013, Stream Energy introduced a rate plan exclusively for new Texas electricity customers. The “New Friends Plan” is geared towards helping electric customers in Texas lock in a very competitive rate which will serve them well throughout 2013. Please visit this page to see Stream Energy’s 12-month “New Friends” Plan rates for all service areas of Texas. To take advantage of this terrific new plan, click here.
- Stream Energy also just lowered the deposits required of new customers in Texas (was $250; now $125) and Georgia (was $150; now $75). We cut those deposits in half to help our new friends get on board so they can enjoy the Stream Difference as quickly as possible.
- Stream Energy announced lowered electricity rates in Pennsylvania on January 3 and lowered natural gas rates in Georgia on January 5. Coupled with our already attractive rates in the Northeast and our New Friends Plan in Texas, we have a very cost-attractive suite of products to meet your family’s energy needs.
- Stream Energy ushered in the New Year in grand style, thanks to our third year as the Big D NYE Fireworks Spectacular sponsor. The event drew more than 35,000 attendees and was broadcast to over six and a half million people in five states. Stream Energy again used its sponsorship platform to highlight the work of Captain Hope’s Kids, a non-profit organization dedicated to serving homeless children. In 2012, Captain Hope’s Kids touched the lives of roughly 40,000 children in North Texas.
- Next month, Stream Energy is again expecting thousands of highly motivated Ignite entrepreneurs to descend upon Dallas for a three-day extravaganza we call Ignition. Each year, Ignition presses on the accelerator of our business and pushes us forward.
It’s an exciting time for Stream Energy, and we’re only getting started. Give us a shout - we’d love to show you why we’re “Your Best Friend’s Energy Company.”
Posted on: 12-14-2012 at 5:39pm
By Marketing Communications Editor Brian Hale
As the calendar continues to grow closer to Christmas, many around the world begin to show their love for others by contributing to those in need.
At Stream Energy, one of our founding principles since 2004 has been to show compassion to others and those less fortunate.
This week, Stream Energy released several announcements of charitable endeavors, beginning with donations to the Utility Emergency Services Fund (UESF) in Philadelphia and also to the Red Cross in response to the effects of Hurricane Sandy.
Stream Energy also announced that the firm will again sponsor the Big D NYE Fireworks Spectacular in downtown Dallas on New Year’s Eve.
The event draws more than 35,000 attendees and is broadcast to over six and a half million people in five states. Stream Energy will again use its sponsorship platform to highlight the work of Captain Hope’s Kids, a non-profit organization dedicated to serving homeless children across North Texas.
If you would like to help contribute to any of Stream Energy’s charitable endeavors this holiday season, please join us in our cause by visiting our “Giving Back” page on our website.
Posted on: 11-26-2012 at 5:46pm
By Stream Energy Chief Executive Officer Mark “Bouncer” Schiro
It’s no secret among the Stream Energy employee family that I was a linebacker during my college playing years. But I have to confess that there is one aspect of the offensive side of the ball that I have a weakness for, and that’s the two-minute drill.
The two-minute drill: that time of the game when the offense has to make some pretty dramatic things happen in a short amount of time to win.
With the clock ticking down on 2012, Stream Energy is hitting its “two-minute drill” and we’re going for the win in a huge way. This is a historic time for us, as we’ve officially launched several service areas in the Northeast at the same time.
First, we rolled out natural gas service in the PECO area of Pennsylvania. This in itself is big news, as there are 453,000 eligible gas customers in the PECO footprint.
But to make sure we steamroll 2012 on our way to the end zone, we’re also exploding into the NYSEG and RG&E areas of New York. Together they combine for roughly 1.6 million potential new Stream Energy customer meters.
And we’re still not done, as we have the NatGrid service area of New York (with over 2 million eligible customer meters) hitting the field in mid-December.
As John Madden would say, “Boom!”
These areas represent enormous opportunities for growth for our firm and our Ignite Associates, and they come to life through the combined efforts of many of our team mates working together. I am so proud to be a part of this group.
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: it’s not how you start; it’s how you finish.
Posted on: 11-05-2012 at 5:32pm
We are pleased to announce that Stream Energy has launched a brand new process for Quality Confirmation: Customer Quick Check. This new process became available to new Northeast customers on Friday, November 2. This new feature will be available to Texas and Georgia customers at a later date.
Gone are the days of having customers undergo a QC phone call. Instead, they may confirm their identities during the Stream Energy online enrollment process, thereby saving themselves valuable time.
The purpose of the Customer Quick Check is to confirm the customer’s identity in order to help avoid identity theft, fraudulent energy accounts, or slamming attempts. This identity verification process is not a credit check and does not affect your customer’s credit score.
Customer Quick Check At a Glance:
- Customer Quick Check is in place for Northeast customers only. (Coming soon to Texas and Georgia.)
- The last four (4) digits of your customer’s Social Security Number are required during the enrollment.
- For ID Verification, the customer may be presented with four multiple choice questions during the enrollment.
- When finished with the enrollment, customers should record their 10-Digit Reference Number.
- REMEMBER there is no Automated Quality Control Call!
- If Stream Energy needs anything to finalize the enrollment, The OnBoarding Group at Stream Energy’s corporate office will contact your customer within one business day.
- Customer Points and MEI will be rolling in quicker than ever!
Please note that the multiple choice questions are formulated and confirmed by Experian and are selected from their Public Record database. Some questions may not apply to your customer and, if so, “None of the Above” is an option for all questions.